Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna
Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna- Affordable Plotted Housing Policy 2016 for Low & Medium Potential Towns.
- Policy will be applicable in Residential Zone of Low & Medium Potential Towns of the State.
- Only 30% of the Net Planned area of Residential Sector can be allowed for project under this policy. While calculating limit of 30 %, existing limit of 20% allowed for Group Housing either affordable or Normal to be included. However DGTCP may increase limit up to 40%.
- Minimum area of the Project is 5 Acres & Maximum is 15 Acres.
- Project shall be completed within 7 year from the date of License.
- Last date of application for license under this policy is 8th May, 2016.
- No cap on allotment rate of the plots.
- area of plots to be permitted: 150 sqm.
- and Max. density permitted: 240 to 400 persons per acre (PPA)
- area allowed under Res. & COmm. Plots: 65% of Licensed area
- Area under Commercial Use: 4% of Licensed area
- FAR on Res. Plots of upto 150 sqm.: 2.00
- width of internal roads in the colony: 9 metre
- Minimum Area under organized Open Space: 5% of the licensed area
- 10% area of licensed colony will be given to Govt. for community facility
- Floors are also allowed on plots under this policy. Stilt parking is also allowed.
Applicable Fees & Charges:
- For Medium potential Towns: 1 lakh per acre
- For Low potential towns: 10 thousand per acre
- The scrutiny fees at prescribed rates shall be levied.
- The conversion charges and IDC shall stand waived off.
- For Medium Potential Zone: 10 Lakh per acre
- For Low-1 Potential Zone: 5 Lakh per Acre
- For Low-2 potential Zone: 5 Lakh Per Acre