Mansha City Overview:
Mansha City Plots At Sector 9 Palwal, The beautiful City Palwal is situated on the National Highway 2 from Delhi to Agra- Allahabad and falls in the national capital region just 40km from south Delhi.
It has the ancient touch from the time of Lord Krishna. It was prominent during the regime of British as Mahatma Gandhi was arrested for the first time from railway station Palwal. it was initially a part of Gurgaon (now Gurugram) District and then Faridabad District. Now, it is the fastest growing full-fledged district of Haryana, since 15th August 2008.
Palwal is very near to Gururam and Faridabad. these two cities have attained saturation and so the attraction of people is towards Palwal. One of the biggest dry port is also being planned by the Govt in Palwal Distt.
- Gated Complex
- 30 Ft Wide Metaled Roads
- Easy access to Public Transport
- Located on 8-9, & 9-12 Sector Dividing Road
- facility of Street Lights in every Lane
- Close to World Class Primary & Senior Schools
- Facility of water, sewer, electricity & Security
- Very close to 6 lane National Highway-2 Palwal
- Close to Reputed Multi-specialty World class hospitals.
- Green & Natural Atmosphere with Lined Trees & Park Areas.
- in the midst of Palwal education hub surrounded by various reputed Engineering & Management Colleges
- 25 KM from Faridabad
- 40 KM from Gurugram
- 40 KM from South Delhi
- 34 KM from Delhi Border
- 2 KM from Palwal Bus Stand
- 4 KM from KMP Expressway
- 4 KM from Secretariat, Palwal
- 2.5 KM from Palwal Railway Station
- 1.5 KM from Notional Highway(NH-2) Palwal
|At the time of booking||At the time of Allotment within 45 days of booking||At the time of starting of park development||At the time of starting of Sewage Work||At the time of starting of Waterline||At the time of starting of Roads Work||At the time of starting of Street Light Work||On Offer of Possession|
|10% of BSP||15% of BSP+EDC||15% of BSP+PLC||15% of BSP||15% of BSP||15% of BSP||15% of BSP||5% of BSP + Other Charges|
Flexi Plan b
|Booking Amount||At the time of Allotment within 45 days of booking||At the time of starting of park development||On Offer of Possession|
|10% of BSP||40% of BSP+EDC_PLC||50% of BSP+Other Charges|