License No: LC-3257A (LOI-06.02.2017) 07.04.2016Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna-Affordable Plotted Housing Policy
Maxworth Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
City: Sector-3, Farukhnagar, Gurgaon
Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna
Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna- Affordable Plotted Housing Policy 2016 for Low & Medium Potential Towns.
- Policy will be applicable in Residential Zone of Low & Medium Potential Towns of the State.
- Only 30% of the Net Planned area of Residential Sector can be allowed for project under this policy. While calculating limit of 30 %, existing limit of 20% allowed for Group Housing either affordable or Normal to be included. However DGTCP may increase limit up to 40%.
- Minimum area of the Project is 5 Acres & Maximum is 15 Acres.
- Project shall be completed within 7 year from the date of License.
- No cap on allotment rate of the plots.
- FAR on Res. Plots of upto 150 sqm.: 2.00
- width of internal roads in the colony: 9 metre
- Minimum Area under organized Open Space: 5% of the licensed area
- 10% area of licensed colony will be given to Govt. for community facility
- Floors are also allowed on plots under this policy. Stilt parking is also allowed.
- The EDC and IDC shall stand waived off.
Advantages of DDJAY Policy
- No Cap on Allotment rate of plots
- Project can be planned even in 5 acre
- Plot sizes under this policy may vary from 90 Sq. Yard to 180 Sq.yrd.
- Floors on these plots are also allowed to develop with stilt parking.
Cities in which DDJAY is applicable
Medium Potential Town
Areas forming part of development plan of Karnal, Ambala, Kurukshetra, Bahadurgarh, Hisar, Rohtak, Rewari, Bawal, Palwal, Yamuna Nagar- Jagdhari, Dharuhera, Prithla, Ganaur, Hodal, the Urban Areas declared under clause (o) of Section 2 of the Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban Areas Act, 1975 (8 of 1975) to cover the Controlled Areas declared under the Punjab Scheduled Roads and Controlled Areas Restriction of Unregulated Development Act, 1963 (Punjab Act 41 of 1963) in Faridabad District (excluding the Controlled Areas of Faridabad-Ballabhgarh Complex), and Oil Refinery Panipat (Baholi) in Panipat District
Low Potential Town
Bhiwani, Fatehabad, Jind, Kaithal, Mahendergarh & Narnaul, Sirsa and Jhajjar. Gharaunda, Hansi, Assandh, Indri, Naraingarh, Narwana, Nilokheri-Taraori, Ratia, Shahbad, Tohana, Talwandi Rana and any other town not appearing in any of the potential zones