Plots Rs.55,000 Per Sq.Yards - Booking closed
Pyramid Spring Valley OVERVIEW :
Pyramid Group is Developing Plotted Township by the name of Pyramid Spring Valley Affordable Premium Plots Sector 35 Sohna, South of Gurgaon Under DDJAY.
Haryana Government planning to develop 2 Lakh affordable housing units Under Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana in cities and towns within the state by the year 2022. It has been announced by the Government that the state government would develop low-cost high-density colonies in low and medium potential towns for development.
On these plots Stilt + 4 Floors with Separate Registry of Each Floor Allowed, Normally in Gurgaon and Sohna if you have more the 167 Sq yard area only then you can registered each floor separately but in this scheme you can registered each unit separately even if plot size is 112 sq yard.
Pyramid Spring Valley Plots falls under Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana and consists of plots only. People may avail facilities like schools, shopping center, hospitals, shopping complexes and hotels nearby.
The area is free from pollution and traffic jams of the Delhi NCR, yet the connectivity is very strong.
55,000/- Per Sq. Yard.
Project Area :
112 SqYds to 167 SqYds
Under PMAY Get upto 6.5% Subsidy on Loan
Facilities & Project Advantages: :
Pyramid Spring Valley Plots – Facilities
- Cricket Pitch
- Water Body
- badminton court
- Cycle track
- skating rink
- table tennis
- Nearby Nursing home
- Nearby World class schools
- children park
- Yoga area
- Senior citizens park
- Sunset Point
- adequate car parking space
- jogging track
- Meditation Pavilion
- Stunning views of the Aravalli ranges
- Automatic boom barriers & CCTV
- Treated water supply
- pedestrian path
- 100% power backup
- 24 Hour Secured gated community
- TV and Telephone points
- Gaming Room
- Party Avenues
- Wooden Pergola
- Reading corner
- Topiary Garden
- Water Feature
- Road in Cobble
- Daily needs shops
- Chemist shopnite Slab
Pyramid Spring Valley Plots – About Projects
- Project Under PMAY Get upto 6.5% Subsidyon Loan
- Located in the Sector 35, Sohna, South of Gurugram
- FAR 2.0
- Stilt + 4 Floors with Separate Registry of Each Floor Allowed
- 16.5 mtr. Height Approved
- 80% Ground Coverage
- Upto 70% Bank Loan Available With All Leading Banks
- Educational Hubs -SCJ World School, GD Goenka World School, Ryan International School, DPS, St. Xavier’s High School, Alpine Convent School, The Heritage School, KR Mangalam University, Ansal University etc.
- Hospitality – Close to hotels like: Country Inn, Westin Sohna Resorts, Crowne Plaza, Taj Gateway Resorts etc.
Business Hubs – Close to top MNCs like: Cognizant, Google, TNS Software, Huawei, Aricent, Pfizer, Genpact Much more
- Retail & Entertainment Hubs – Stores like Shopper’s Stop, Big Bazaar, Bharti Easy Day, Spencer, Aditya Birla’s More, Food Courts, etc.
- Delhi-Mumbai Freight Corridor (DMIC)[ii]
- Kundli–Manesar–Palwal (KMP) by pass from the south side of South of Gurgaon
- More than 250 of the Fortune 500 companies, it is estimated, have their offices in Gurgaon. These include companies like PepsiCo, Coke, Gillette, Google, Dell, Microsoft– to name a few – along with Maruti, Hero Honda and other Indian companies. As more companies come in, they will find a more cost-effective property option on South Gurgaon compared to Gurgaon.
- Located in the heart of Sohna town, by the side of a perpendicular rock and the ambitious 1,483km-long, 100 billion dollar Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) runs close past South Gurgaon. It is India’s most ambitious programme to develop new industrial cities as Smart Cities – with industrial estates along with the KMP corridor – that will add tremendously to the value of investments (and jobs).
- The world’s 2ndlargest Gold Refinery by MMTC Pamp
- 5000 Acres of planned residential and commercial development in over 20 Sectors along with 2600 acres of open green spaces
- South Gurgaon is popular for its hot sulphur springs– known for their medicinal properties. The springs are located at the foot of a rock and are capped by a dome believed to have been built in the 14th century, though they are believed to date back to the times of the Pandavas.
- It will always have a green cover of more than 2600 acres.
LOCATION ADVANTAGES :
- Pyramid Plots is located in the Sector 35 Sohna, South of Gurugram.
- Bang on Sohna Road National Highway (NH248).
- Very well connected to Golf Course Extension Road only 15 minutes drive.
- 20 minutes away from Rajiv Chowk.
- Very Close to IMT Sohna and Sports City.
- Benefits under DDJAY
- The maximum Floor Area Ratio (FAR), of Upto 2 is allowed on the plots of up to 150SQM.
- The registration of the independent floor in plots shall be allowed.
- The stilt parking/staircase/shafts/balconies etc. which is free of FAR shall be allowed as per sanctioned drawings.
- Plots Possession will be within 2 years.
Pyramid Spring Valley Sizes & PRICE LIST :
|Basic Sale Price||55000/-Per Sq. yards|
|Sizes||112.76 SqYds to 167.88 SqYds|
|PLC East/North Facing||8%|
|PLC Park Facing / Abutting Park||10%|
|EDC + IDC||3485|
Cheque to be made in favour of “VIBHOR HOME DEVELOPERS PVT. LTD.“.
PAYMENT PLAN :
Pyramid Spring Valley Plots Location Map :
Pyramid Spring Valley SITE PLAN :